Sad News – The Bowker Stud
The Officials and Members of the Budgerigar Society General Council wish to convey their deepest sympathy to John, Richard and Wayne Bowker of Stoke-on-Trent on the loss of around 90% of their stud due to a fire in their main aviary. The fire was caused by an electrical fault in a timer in the early hours of 29 December, 2018.
Such devastation is a severe blow to the partnership and a great loss to the hobby. We are sure that members throughout the country will support the family at this dreadful time and help them rebuild their stud once more.
Category: Uncategorized | Posted on 03/01/2019 by The Budgerigar Society