New Premier Status
Premier Exhibitor Rules
The Premier Exhibitor (Champion, Intermediate, Novice, Beginner** and Junior) will commence from the 2018 Show Season.
This is a purely voluntary scheme and will indicate those fanciers from each status who are currently achieving success on the show bench with owner bred birds.
The Rules for this Premier Status are:
- The new name to be “Premier Champion, Premier Intermediate, Premier Novice, Premier Beginner** or Premier Junior”.
- Must have shown and correctly benched a minimum of five exhibits (excluding sales class birds) in competitive classes at the BS Club Show at least once in the previous three years prior to application.
- Must have shown and correctly benched a minimum of five exhibits (excluding sales class birds) in competitive classes at a minimum of one Open Area Society Show per year (excluding Specialist & Rare Variety Shows / Young Stock Shows etc.). If a judge has judged their Area Show of residence the year before, then this can be counted as if they had shown at this show.
- Must have shown and correctly benched a minimum of five exhibits (excluding sales class birds) in competitive classes at a minimum of two Challenge Certificate Shows (Bronze level and above, excluding the BS Club Show and Area Shows but including Specialist & Rare Variety Shows).
- Must have won five owner-bred Challenge Certificates of a minimum value of one point each during the current show season.
- Any member meeting all of the above criteria should apply in writing to the BS Patronage Administrator by 31 January each year to qualify to be called a Premier Exhibitor of their Status during that calendar year.
- To sustain the title “Premier” the exhibitor must comply with the above rules annually.
** Premier Beginner Status 2018 Season only.